Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes ! I left montreal this morning to go to my cousin's wedding in Saranac Lake. Tomorrow morning my gf and I are leaving for VA beach. If any rexers are down there in VA, tell me, maybe we could meet up :p

·
Registered
181 Posts
Confused?
The wives tale that urine(or ammonia in urine) neutralizes jellyfish venom/sting. It doesn't, but the myth keeps perpetuating.

This was immortalized inthe Friends episode where Monica, Chandler, and Joey spend the day on the beach; Monica gets stung by a jellyfish. Joey remembers that peeing on a jellyfish sting takes the pain away; Joey gets "Stage Fright," leaving Chandler to pee on the woman that became his wife.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
grouch said:
This was immortalized inthe Friends episode where Monica, Chandler, and Joey spend the day on the beach; Monica gets stung by a jellyfish. Joey remembers that peeing on a jellyfish sting takes the pain away; Joey gets "Stage Fright," leaving Chandler to pee on the woman that became his wife.
And once again, Friends teaches us a valuable lesson in life.

·
Registered
343 Posts
You will pass right by me in Fredericksburg. When are you heading back? I'm off Wed-Fri I would be glad to meet you some where. Check your PM"s for my cell number.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.