Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
You should talk to Project_Rage he might be able to get some of his guys from toronto crx to come by, but I dunno. But he has friends with rex's in TO ;p

-Sulk

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
sulk said:
You should talk to Project_Rage he might be able to get some of his guys from toronto crx to come by, but I dunno. But he has friends with rex's in TO ;p

-Sulk
I know Gary aka Project_Rage. I'll let him know.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ya the meet for people that enjoy driving there car so if you want come out by all meets do it, just going to chill out, and go for a sweet drive on some country roads, I'm sick of driving down to Tdot and smashing my exhaust while watching for cops as a some stupid ricer does a burn out.

There is about 8 poeple so far email me for directions. We will most likely meet up with the some more people after if everyone wants to, we will see.

mike

·
Registered
9 Posts
ok well i got the info i need, directions to Mike's place and im sending out the meet info to all the other T.O. CRX's

So for the day, BBQ at Mike's then a cruise. Later in the night, 8pm at La Paloma in woodbridge near the 400 and hwy 7 North West corner for a CRX meet.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Masta said:
how big is this CRX meet going to be?
At the moment if the Scarborough guys come up, it should be a good amount of people, say 10 crx's and a few other cars not sure if some guys are going to bring there rex. I found some nice roads to cruz down in the country and where going to drive by the Honda Plant on the way back as well. Should be good one last bast for the end of summer. You should come.

mike

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Little better directions,

North on 400, take the hwy 88 exit, heading to bond head, which is the second one under the bridge. Take 88 west to Bond head, at the lights make a right on hwy 27 I'm about 5 mins north past alittle town called newton Robinson, look on the west side of the road about 1km north of there and the green address sign is 4006, my car will be parked at the end you should be able to see it. If your driving a rex park on the grass on the left side of the drive way, kinda backed in on a angle like mine.

call me if you get lost 905-830-6552

thanks
mike

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.