Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've got some pretty nice seats from a CRX I just got rid of. Anyway, it had a mouse problem as well as mildew from a rusted out sunroof...and it goes without saying that the inside of that car could make an Amish guy blush.

The seats are in great shape, but I still can't get the smell out of them. I've tried putting baking soda on them and vacuuming off, febreeze, and even my girlfriend's mini carpet cleaner. Anyone have any ideas for getting these cleaned up?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
take them out of the car ,wash them ,scrubb them down and leave them out on a deck where the air can get at them even a big box fan in the garage sould work ,anywhere on the roof of your house ,in the yard anywhere lol useing fabreeze and stuff like that most of the time doesnt get the mold smell out of stuff if your lucky you might but i dout it

good luck :wink:

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
If those ideas don't work, there's product called urine away for removing pet smells, spray that down, brush it in. then wet vac it out with very diluted bleach followed by lots of clean water and mild carpet shampoo.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.