Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up a set from a buddy of mine, and I want to get everyone's opinion on them. I'm not too sure if I like them yet, my car is lowered right about 2 inches and you can't even tell since they are 13s. Anyway, here are the pics, all opinions welcome. P.S. sorry for the crappy pics.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mspeedpro said:
I picked up a set of acura integra ls mesh wheels a few nights ago and LOVE them. theyre 15" and are painted gunmetal.

gotta love oem wheels versus aftermarket :wink:
Post up some pics of them, I really wanted the ls mesh wheels in gunmetal, but couldn't find any with a decient price. I also like oem wheels a lot better than aftermarket, i'm not sure why though :)

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
I love VX wheels. 'nuff said.

I been after the set my friend has laying in his garage for a while now. Sure wish I could find a set, no matter the paint condition for a reasonable price.

I'd opt for some Honda center caps too, but other than that, I wouldn't mess with them. I think they look nice on your car. You don't have to slam it to the ground and have the "stuffed look" to look good to me. I think that minor amount of wheel gap is prefect. It helps the 13s not look tiny and the wheel wells don't look like you just packed as much tire in there as you could. Very tastefully done imho.

·
Registered
779 Posts
VX rims make awesome track rims. I have a full set, 2 of them are slicked and the other 2 are just over inflated regular tires. Love the weight (or lack of).

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the postive replys guys, yeah I have been searching for some center caps, but have came up empty handed so far, I have been watching ebay closely for them but none yet. I have been thinking about going to honda to see if they can get them for me.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I love the VX rims. I've got a set that'll be going on one of my CRXs, but right now they're busy keeping my VX off the ground.

·
Registered
5,051 Posts
for a drag racing wheel, wouldnt it just be good to have in the rear? light and small?

i would think it would be too narrow to fit a wide enough tire suitable for sufficent grip up front.

anyway, id rather have HX's. VX wheels are too webbed looking because of the smaller diameter. and 14x5.5 is nice for an OEM wheel. but 14x6 i better, pretty much any aftermarket 14" wheel would be 6" wide at least.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.