Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I was just wondering how hard this rust would be to fix?? Im debating on selling the car or fixing it up. All feedback is welcome!! Let me know what you would do!! Sorry for the huge pics!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
your best bet if you wanna keep it is going to be new quarter panels. The rust is all the way through in spots and even if you do fix it, the rust will probably show up again not too far down the road.

·
Registered
20,384 Posts
CRseXy said:
The rust is all the way through in spots and even if you do fix it, the rust will probably show up again not too far down the road.
Not if the rot is removed and fixed correctly. The rust needs to be completly cut out and removed. Then the new quarter panel will need to be welded in.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
baker423 said:
CRseXy said:
The rust is all the way through in spots and even if you do fix it, the rust will probably show up again not too far down the road.
Not if the rot is removed and fixed correctly. The rust needs to be completly cut out and removed. Then the new quarter panel will need to be welded in.
Do you have a site where i could get those??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.