Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I placed an order for some basic stuff through hondapartsonline [dot] net and the next morning I wake up to read an e-mail from them that states due to the "high risk nature of my order" they cancelled it and issued a refund. No reasoning whatsoever, and no explanation as to what defines "high risk." I paid for my order using PayPal, which provides protection for both parties involved in the transaction, so I don't know what they mean by "high risk."

When you attempt to reach them by their listed number on their website, you are told to e-mail them only and no messages will be taken. I sent an e-mail questioning why my order was cancelled and received no response.

On the bright side, I was able to place the same order through a different online vendor and it was $11 cheaper.

My advice is to avoid hondapartsonline [dot] net as it seems their business practices are flawed and their customer service severely lacking.

Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot Operating system

·
Registered
20,202 Posts
I think I've used them before without issue, so I think they are legitimate.
Where do you see a number listed, I didn't see it on the home page or even in the contact section?
Did you contact them through the email contact section?

Honestly, you might have saved some money going directly to your dealer, as with most items, I can get them quicker and a few bucks less.

I'm not sure what the issue is, it sounds like payment was not even processed, so no harm not foul.
Maybe some things are actually not available, and this was an auto generated response? Who knows...

·
Registered
238 Posts
Had this same issue when shipping to an address that wasn't my billing address. I would reorder using a CC and shipping to the same address as the billing address on the CC.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Had this same issue when shipping to an address that wasn't my billing address. I would reorder using a CC and shipping to the same address as the billing address on the CC.
I used PayPal. All my credit cards are linked to my address. I also sent them an e-mail asking what happened and why and they've still yet to respond.

I found their phone number through the signature block on the e-mail I received from them when I got the official "Your order has been cancelled" notification. Then, a separate e-mail from someone named Rey C. explaining it was cancelled due to the "high risk nature" of the order.

Again, I found the same parts through a more reputable dealer who got me everything I wanted but for cheaper. I was posting this to notify the community of my experience in hopes that they make a more informed decision when placing parts orders online.

LOL @ "Thank You for your business" - you know, the business I never gave them because they cancelled my order.

Rectangle Font Parallel Slope Number

Water Rectangle Font Slope Parallel

1 - 4 of 4 Posts