Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,705 Posts
Time to upgrade to some 11.1" rotors with wilwood calipers and hawk HP+ pads. ;)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,047 Posts
Cheap stuff at Autozone. That's my vote. Just did the Pathfinder and that's what I got.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
633 Posts
Sorry to disagree with the Admin but from my experience with AZ pads they wear FAST and spew plenty of brake dust all over the wheels.
I'd say napa or something a little better than AZ ones. But still cheap and lifetime warranty :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,959 Posts
I quality set of semi metallics from the local auto parts store should fill the bill nicely. . . . dont go with the organic cheapies. . .. they wear too fast..... fade alot and make tons of dust. .
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,047 Posts
shorte said:
Sorry to disagree with the Admin but from my experience with AZ pads they wear FAST and spew plenty of brake dust all over the wheels.
I'd say napa or something a little better than AZ ones. But still cheap and lifetime warranty :)
Oh yeah, forgot to add rule #1...NO disagreeing with the admin! You're banned! I don't care how much you've contributed to the site all this time, you're gone! Oh wait, wrong forum. :oops: LOL

And I said Autozone, but I screwed up. I meant "Advance Auto Parts". I always go there because they are close.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
80 Posts
crxfisher said:
shorte said:
Sorry to disagree with the Admin but from my experience with AZ pads they wear FAST and spew plenty of brake dust all over the wheels.
I'd say napa or something a little better than AZ ones. But still cheap and lifetime warranty :)
Oh yeah, forgot to add rule #1...NO disagreeing with the admin! You're banned! I don't care how much you've contributed to the site all this time, you're gone! Oh wait, wrong forum. :oops: LOL

And I said Autozone, but I screwed up. I meant "Advance Auto Parts". I always go there because they are close.
Nope, you are still wrong and there is nothing you can do, asjdfjk ahhhhhhhh!!!! ajdkfjasdkj ahhhhhhhhhh! gasp gasp
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
crxfisher said:
shorte said:
Sorry to disagree with the Admin but ...
Oh yeah, forgot to add rule #1...NO disagreeing with the admin! You're banned! I don't care how much you've contributed to the site all this time, you're gone! Oh wait, wrong forum. :oops: LOL
That's right. This isn't The Resource and never will because crxfisher is a girlie-man! It takes an iron fist and a god complex that just won't respond to medication. Bwahhahahahaha
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Steve said:
That's right. This isn't The Resource and never will because crxfisher is a girlie-man! It takes an iron fist and a god complex that just won't respond to medication. Bwahhahahahaha
My alter ego. :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
218 Posts
crxfisher said:
shorte said:
Sorry to disagree with the Admin but from my experience with AZ pads they wear FAST and spew plenty of brake dust all over the wheels.
I'd say napa or something a little better than AZ ones. But still cheap and lifetime warranty :)
Oh yeah, forgot to add rule #1...NO disagreeing with the admin! You're banned! I don't care how much you've contributed to the site all this time, you're gone! Oh wait, wrong forum. :oops: LOL

And I said Autozone, but I screwed up. I meant "Advance Auto Parts". I always go there because they are close.
:shock:
Ouch, Low Blow! Its all good 8)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,705 Posts
Steve said:
That's right. This isn't The Resource and never will because crxfisher is a girlie-man! It takes an iron fist and a god complex that just won't respond to medication. Bwahhahahahaha
:shock: Ok... i just about pee'd myself laughing! :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
633 Posts
stickershop said:
Steve said:
That's right. This isn't The Resource and never will because crxfisher is a girlie-man! It takes an iron fist and a god complex that just won't respond to medication. Bwahhahahahaha
:shock: Ok... i just about pee'd myself laughing! :lol:
Same here, I needed that. Thanks :D
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top