Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
567 Posts
what parts are discontinued? im in need of some body parts (if i dont find a suitable shell) and i dont want to bother ordering if i cant get them.

im pretty sure the rear 1/4's are no more, but parts that are high on my list

HF front "bumper" beam (or lack thereof lol)
both front fenders
Si front lip/spoiler
side trim (trim in middle of door, on fenders and rear 1/4)

· Registered
567 Posts
ok... im saying some poeple have mentioned certain parts no longer available from the dealer. im asking which of my parts are no longer available. as in if it was common knowledge that certain items can no longer be obtained. im not talking about reman parts, just dealer parts.

· Registered
567 Posts
Ti Rider said:
A few months ago I tried to order some trim pieces from Majestic. One of the pieces I ordered was in stock. The other piece was "out of stock". So I called to find out the status. I was told the part was on "permanent backorder". The right and left body panels are no longer available. Things like seat foam, seat covers, floor mats, foglights have all been long discontinued. I wonder just how many parts are now limited to the stock dealer's have on hand?
like ANY body panel? or just the rear 1/4's?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.