Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,198 Posts
A few months ago I tried to order some trim pieces from Majestic. One of the pieces I ordered was in stock. The other piece was "out of stock". So I called to find out the status. I was told the part was on "permanent backorder". The right and left body panels are no longer available. Things like seat foam, seat covers, floor mats, foglights have all been long discontinued. I wonder just how many parts are now limited to the stock dealer's have on hand?

· Registered
1,198 Posts
FooFighter said:
i would not order them now. I was going to order them, but once i heard that the craftsmanship was poor and they wore out quickly, i lost interests.
I have them. I took out my OEM mats (to keep them nice) and replaced them with those. Pros - they look good, match the carpet perfectly, the "CRX" logo looks good. Cons - Pricey, I think I ended up paying around $65 for the stitched "CRX" mats. I had them in the car about week and noticed the "CRX" logo was stained. I didn't spill anything, it was just dirt, normal stuff from getting in and out of the car. Also if you get the CRX logo they trim the carpet down to stitch it in so it creates a hole that collects tons of dirt. I ended up putting a truck style rubber mat on top of the driver's side (just like I had with the OEM mats)......

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.