Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How in the WORLD are you going to explain doing a kamikaze move on the last turn of the last lap when you are in 3rd place, and take out 2nd place AND yourself, so NEITHER of you even finish... All this WHILE Tracy is already on probation....

Paul Tracy, you're too old, just retire and let everyone else race without your dumbass there! You're not making good decisions anymore. Just quit... you suck at the life!

If i was your boss, i'd fire your non-driving ass... there are a LOT of people with better talent out there that deserver your seat in that car, and can make better choices than you.

Grrr!

·
Registered
327 Posts
Several years back,
I attended the Houston CART race in which
Paul Tracy took out himself and his teammate
right in front of us.

After a short shoving match/pissing contest
Paul and his girl drove off on a moped..
I could have done that... :p

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Paul Tracy's response?

First he says it is Sebastians fault (if you see the video, you'll see that Tracy was obviously at fault), and then in a true arrogant fasion, he proclaims "Paybacks a bitch"....

Yea, thats professional.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
FooFighter said:
Im a Tracy fan
Well, i dunno how you do it... i could never support someone that makes decisions like that. He's NOT some bad-ass rockstar, he's just an old guy making bad decisions imho..

blah... whatever... i'm just gonna go watch some NASCAR or something.. haha! j/k

·
Registered
734 Posts
Yeah, Tracy is a real treat. I can't stand to watch those Champ Car parades anyway...so i don't have to deal with his antics. I was down at Kentucky Speedway watching the IndyCar Series yesterday, anyway...pretty cool to see Danica and Sarah Fisher in the same race.

·
Registered
795 Posts
K well here is a link to the whole thing:

I don't know why but Paul reminds me of Ricky from Trailer Park Boys. Just watch the way he talks...

EDIT

Oh and here is the crash that happend only one week before!

And this is another view of the fight where you see Paul drill Tagliani in the head!!!
That must have hurt with Tagliani's helmet still on!

GO PAUL!!!!

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
I never even watch that series..(muchless any TV)..
And I can tell that was a messed up move...WAY to deep....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.