Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys wanted your inputs on what i can do concerning mods i bascally have aftermarket header, intake, wires, custom flowmaster exhaust, exedy clutch, and poly mounts on my si d16a6. What other mod can i do to gain a little more horses other than turbo or nitrous, or a mini me swap. im trying to keep it an all motor car even though im not going to get much out of my sohc engine. what do you guys think??

·
Registered
912 Posts
Tom, in your expierence, what kinda numbers can you see from cams on SOHC engines? I've herd that they can add much unless its a DOHC, but I dont see why.

·
Registered
209 Posts
drop some nice domed pistons in there, whole kit for like 225 on ebay with al the gaskets to put it back together and will give you the more power out of all your oher mods and evern more ontop of that

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
Tom is correct.
That Exospeed cam wakes up the A6.Mind you its not neck snapping,but its a definate improvement that you can feel.
I do believe its around $200 or less.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.