Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which plate do you like better?
CRXTSCY480.00%
REXNFX120.00%

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
My current personalize license plates for my Rex is CRXTSCY. I was thinking of changing them to the VA. plate with U.S.M.C. (served in for 12 yrs.) plates to read REXNFX. Which ones you think I sould go with? And any of you that live in VA. have any ideas I already have the second one reserved :wink: .

·
Registered
218 Posts
I voted CRXTSCY... even though I was planning on getting the same thing on my plate. :eek:

I know theres alot of people who have it, but I got the idea about a year ago when I saw a crazy Civic driving around, and the plate said ZEXTACY... so I just thought about that for a while and came up with cr-xtacy, and I've seen it plenty of times since I thought of it. I thought I was the first one to come up with that, guess not!

LOL, I love it.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
CeeAreEx90 said:
I voted CRXTSCY... even though I was planning on getting the same thing on my plate. :eek:

I know theres alot of people who have it, but I got the idea about a year ago when I saw a crazy Civic driving around, and the plate said ZEXTACY... so I just thought about that for a while and came up with cr-xtacy, and I've seen it plenty of times since I thought of it. I thought I was the first one to come up with that, guess not!

LOL, I love it.
Yea I wanted CRXTACY but it was taken :cry:.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Once my car is at the point where I want it, once I swap out my blown LS motor for a new one, build up the bottom end, lower the compression with pistons and a head gasket, port and polish everything, throw on some headers and a titanium valve train, and finally a turbo kit... I want to get I8AV8 on my plate. :twisted:

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
I like CRXTSCY better.

What about mine...1FASTSI ? :D

·
Registered
247 Posts
hey lumpy... i think that line in your sig is from "Army of Darkness" and if not, definitely from the computer game Duke Nukem 3D

·
Registered
416 Posts
Stavros said:
hey lumpy... i think that line in your sig is from "Army of Darkness" and if not, definitely from the computer game Duke Nukem 3D
Actually it is from the movie "They Live" by John Carpenter staring Roddy Piper.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
In Texas we only get 6 letters/numbers. Any suggestions? I thought about CRX ZC or the boring 89 CRX.

BTW, I can look up plates for the following states if you need to check availability:

Colorado
Florida
Idaho
Maine
Minnesota
Mississippi
Missouri
North Carolina
Ohio
Oregon
South Dakota
Tennessee
Texas
Utah
Wisconsin

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
ASIF M SHAIKH CRXTC Texas DMV
SMITH*GREGORY,C, CRXTC Ohio DMV
HONDA,LEASE TRUST CRXTC Florida DMV
ROSE, TAMMY CRXTC Idaho DMV

·
Registered
634 Posts
How 'bout CRX2NV? Or CRX2XS? Are those taken in Texas? I'm not big on personalized plates, but I've halfway thought about it. Maybe "Ruby" on the maroon CRX, and... I don't know what on the yellow one.... "NVWSSV"? (read it upside down)... Too obscure a reference to the Seinfeld episode? ;)

Mike

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Both are available.

The DPS had gotten pretty savvy on upside down plates and other clever ideas or slang. I was going to try LMAO or WTF. Think they would pass? Of course, I have kids and it would be a bad example.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Charles said:
Both are available.

The DPS had gotten pretty savvy on upside down plates and other clever ideas or slang. I was going to try LMAO or WTF. Think they would pass? Of course, I have kids and it would be a bad example.
Yea in Va. I could have gotten PHAQ but I've got kids too.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts