Honda CRX Forum banner

Phoenix,AZ?

8K views 25 replies 17 participants last post by  GHOSTY 
#1 ·
Have there been or are there going to be any meets in phoenix,az.

#9 ·
I live in Tucson, AZ.

I would really enjoy meeting up with other CRX owners! Laure's actually tagged my car with a crxcommunity business card 2 times ;)

I'm not too fond of driving up to phoenix, but I will if the majority of our AZ group lives up that way.

Let's get something going?

**edit** Now that I think about it, I would have a good reason to clean my car up nice and pretty! I've been neglecting it :(

#12 ·
Add me for chandler/phoenix location.. I would love to cruise to sedona or tucson or whatever... Rex will be re-up and running after a clutch and ECU ...couple weeks.

LAURE IS STILL AROUND!!?!?! as in laure from old school letmeout.net or .com?

I went to a few of her mill ave meets back 4-6 years ago.. Wow Id love to meet her again and have that go on

#15 ·
April 3rd I'll be driving from CA to Tucson, so if you guys want to do a meet on the 3rd or 4th let me know. After that its on to dallas to meet with some other buddies, and then we are all cruising back to fort riley in KS because we have to be back by the 8th.

#24 ·
KrenzyRyan said:
You guys missed out on a meet we had last night, heres the thread:

http://www.azht.net/forum/showthread.php?t=75224

See the pictures on page 3!!!

I might make a thread here as well.
Like Ryan Said we had a good turnout last week and this sunday we wanna have more! I heard alot of people on this forum requestion a CRX meet in AZ!

Well, here it is! heres a quick pic of the turnout. :)

#25 ·
AZHT.net is a great place to meet great owners, asshole owners, and ricer ownders.

As you can tell in the meet pics most are great, and possibly a few A-holes ;) but it comes with the game.

I frequent AZHT, bobbbbbbbbbbo (10 b's between the o's), really big site considering how little AZ can be Honda-owner wise.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.