Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am wanting a photoshop of some rims i already decided that i will get but i recently discovered some damage to my hood.

now going with the whole black and red theme i am wondering if you think a carbon fibre hood would look good. or do you think i should just buy an oem hood and get it painted when i do the body work. or is my hood fixable. so a photochop would do me good.

so a black hood with the rims is what i'm looking for thanks for your help and opinions

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ic ic. i want to get a quote from a shop called Extreme velocity it's just off whyte it's where i got my engines.

i should call them or drop by today. also http://www.imageinmotion.com/ has some decent prices and they're just over in bc so it would be quick and painless.
which rims are you wanting to get?

·
Registered
114 Posts
try to fix the hood yourself. pop your hood, find where the dent is, and while holding the hood try to bang it out with the heel of your hand.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.