Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm visiting my parents, and decided to use the digi cam since it's here. As you can see, we are a family of Honda/Acura owners. There are 2 Honda bikes in the shed behind the civic as well, a 2003 919 and my 84 Nighthawk. The 919 and Civic belong to my stepdad, my mum rocks the TSX, so when they say everyone and their mother is getting the K series... well it's true. Missing from the pic is my dad's beater 89 Accord LXi, my sister has it at work today.

Here's the driveway today:

And finally some quality pics of the new CRX!

Interior... got the QR in finally. Also the fog switch (where is it from?) and the factory EQ which could be for sale.

New brakes (powerslots, newish OEM calipers, EBC Green Stuff), clean wheel:

Finally have [dirty ass] Konis!

OBD1 conversion wiring and tuning stuff:

And finally... putting this in next week... :wink:

·
Registered
9,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He never opens the hood... and he makes a point to let me know all the time that the Si will blow my CRX away, but not for long...

he's also a former CRX owner, he had a Black 90 Si, and then an EK EX Coupe, and then an EM1....

·
Registered
734 Posts
Nice, this has a lot in common with my 91 Si...I'm working on some things right now, but I will post some pics soon... :)b

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
Tom,
Is that the radio I sent ya?
Sweet car AND nice clean looking place ya got there.

·
Registered
9,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ollie said:
Tom,
Is that the radio I sent ya?
Sweet car AND nice clean looking place ya got there.
Indeed it is... there wasn't a volume knob so Marty threw the one on from the old radio on the way to Matt's place. I still need to take it apart and clean the contacts. Unfortunately it doesn't match the eq, the pins are ever so slightly different, so I think I'm giving up on having the damn eq, I'm not much of an audio guy anyway.
That's my mum and stepdad's house, kind of suburban in this area, but nice New Englandy still. I'm going to take some more pics tomorrow on the coast and at my dad's place in the more rural, western part of the state.

Charles said:
New Hampshire is beautiful. I would love to move there. "Live Free or Die!"
Damn right! It's the best place in the US IMNSHO. I would imagine NH is popular with the libertarians here (there seem to be quite a few), read up on the free state project.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
downest said:
Charles said:
New Hampshire is beautiful. I would love to move there. "Live Free or Die!"
Damn right! It's the best place in the US IMNSHO. I would imagine NH is popular with the libertarians here (there seem to be quite a few), read up on the free state project.
Yup, I am very familiar with the FSP (Go Porcupines!). Great idea for liberty.

·
Registered
20,301 Posts
Man that is a clean ass Crx!
I wish mine were that clean! I see the low milage on the odometer, is that original milage on the chassis, is the car pretty much original minus the motor swap?
Seeing HX rims on a lowered black Crx makes me think i should keep my set and put them on instead of selling them. Currently my Crx sports some powdecoated white GSR rims.

·
Registered
9,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah, that's original miles, the swap has more miles than the chassis! The original motor (A6) from the car is in my old car, now owned by blkjag, the one your dad saw out there in Ithaca. He might be interested in your HX wheels since he keeps asking for mine. The first time I saw this car, before I bought it, it had a set of real Spoon SW388s on it. Makes me want to get some Slips or Flik Blasts, we will see though, I love how available and cheap 14 inch tires are.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.