Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Unfortunately, I am need of a more "practical" ride; in addition my wife really dislikes the car. Before anybody starts with the "ya who wears the pants" B.S., 1: if Momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy and 2: John (Composimo) has met Momma, and I'm sure he'd tell you I'd be wise to both keep her happy and keep her. :wink:

·
Premium Member
2,047 Posts
daveb91 said:
Nobody can tell me to get rid of my car not even the wife.
Same here. God knows she's tried though. She's just gonna have to deal with it. And she is. But that doesn't mean she's happy about it.

·
Registered
79 Posts
BoostX said:
I don't think it'll go any higher than it is right now. $2325.00
I smell a liar (the seller)...

Look at the pic of the rear right quarter...very back edge of where the wheelwell meets the bumper. That looks like some rust to me (or do my eyes deceive me?)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
auTONYmous said:
BoostX said:

Look at the pic of the rear right quarter...very back edge of where the wheelwell meets the bumper. That looks like some rust to me (or do my eyes deceive me?)

That seller is ME! :evil: :x I circled a SCUFF in the body panel. They car has ZERO RUST. When I get off duty inlike 3 min. I am going home to take a close up picture of your rust

·
Registered
9,844 Posts
I have a feeling it will jump in the last few minutes... 48 watching.... they have to be watching for a reason.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
crxfisher said:
daveb91 said:
Same here. God knows she's tried though. She's just gonna have to deal with it. And she is. But that doesn't mean she's happy about it.
I married right. She not only loves my car, she encouraged me to buy another!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
auTONYmous said:
BoostX said:

Well here's your RUST :roll:
Here locally we have one of the top Eye Surgery centers in the nation, care to have me foward the # to you so you can get your eyes fixed? :lol:

Care to apologize??

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well it popped up to $2350, went up an extra 25 bones. Going to someone in Ohio, I'll point them this way if they don't already know.

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
Easy there boost,
I'm sure tony meant no harm.Hes a nice guy.I've met him myself.
I'm sure he was under the impression that you were a potential buyer and was looking out for you.
Tonys a good guy and cares about his fellow rexers.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Charles said:
crxfisher said:
daveb91 said:
I married right. She not only loves my car, she encouraged me to buy another!
Guys, guys, hold your horses. If your spouses do not like the rex, a big part of the trick is to let them think they wear the pants. My wife hated the car when we were dating, not for what it is but more for what it might help me do (she had "no good" in mind - she surely thought it would be a p..y magnet, what with 2 doors and a slick body). Even when I brought the car here she still insisted that I should let it go, but this time mainly for safety reasons. But then she eventually gave me respect for looking after it the way I did and even then, I put her first before the car (just a few times... :D ) and selling the car has been a non-issue!

Sorry Boost didn't mean to hijack your thread...

JP

1 - 20 of 26 Posts