Honda CRX Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
Wow luckily at the moment I don't have a woman to tell me what I can and can't do with my money / cars / life / ......

no wait...I want a girlfriend!! Damn...can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em! 8)

·
Registered
230 Posts
Ragnaarok said:
no wait...I want a girlfriend!! Damn...can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em! 8)
Bout to kick mine to the curb. Ill send her your way 8) Lesson I learned this time though, was 'Even though they are older, DOESNT mean theyre more mature.' Girl was 23 and acted like 5. Sheesh I cant have that clingy crap. Bros and cars before hoes most the time.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Congrats on the sale, BoostX!

My last girlfriend was getting kind of annoying, and then one night she mentioned "you care more about your car then you do about me!" in a joking sorta way lol. I never called her after that! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Yea I know what ya mean, when I was a tounger guy I tossed 'em away quick if they didn't fit perfectly in my plan. At my stage of the game, it's WAY cheaper to keep her! :shock:

·
Registered
9,746 Posts
My best friend (former roommate) finally broke up with his girlfriend last year because she came over while we had all his carbs apart on the table out of his bike. With the carbs, you really want to get everything done at once so you don't forget where everything goes, and we were rejetting, it was kind of a project. So she came over unannounced and wanted to go out, and started getting mad and said he wasn't giving her the same attention as the motorcycle... and I didn't see her again.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.