Tailights, Headlights, Foglights00.00%
Trim, Emblems00.00%
Entire Car410.81%
Nothing at all1745.95%

·
Registered
20,330 Posts
hcrx333 said:
Trying to feel a little better about past experiances by knowing im not the only one who has been robbed :pout:
You're not the only one in the world who has had things stolen from their car, it happens, it sucks.
I don't think we need a poll about it since it is pretty obvious the things that could be taken from a car, especially a Honda.
Poll isn't a good way to gauge this anyway since we can only choose one item.

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
*knocks on wood* nothing...but maybe that will change now that the crx is the only car I have to drive to college next year.

·
Registered
114 Posts
my buddy woke up one morning to find his 93 hatch sitting a little high in the front, so he popped his hood and no more h22.. my stuff stays in my locked garage

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
ive seen those JDM air fresheners they smell like japanese pine trees..

Mark you actually keep gloves in your glovebox. . . . . finally someone uses it for what it was for and not spare parts holder, garbage can, playstation mount that pat of the crx desh that always falls on the floor when you open it. . .

I have had mostly stereo stuff ripped off. . . . . ( see my above rice post) its all about how your stuff sticks out sometimes. . .. i was at a metallica concert in pittsburgh. . . with my bright yellow body kitted ricer crx. . . and parked in this " secure lot" for 5 bux. . . . car sat thee all pretty with the ORion and Alpine stickers all over it ( ricer stereo stickers make the stereo louder ya know. . . just like ricer engine decals add horsepower) well I come oput from the concert and my 12 inch subs, capacitor cross overs and amps are gone. . .. . and the drivers side window is busted out. . . darn thieves. . . . . well there was a maroon ford tempo parked next to me. and its only mod was jet black tinted windows. . . .well this guy had about 10 times the stereo equipment in his car that I had in mine. . . .and his was left alone. . . . . . its never good to stick out too much . .. .

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Seems like stereo stuff gets ripped the most. I guess thats why it pays to rip the carpets up to hide all the wires. Taking the time to make it a clean install pays off in more ways than one. My sub and amp were taken while my car was on the third floor in a parking garage at penn state main campus. What a joke, one of the last places i expected to get stuff taken from my car.

·
Registered
566 Posts
stole the whole car. got it back 3 days later minus:

wheels
all stereo stuff
body kit (sans front bumper which they were unable to remove, but they destroyed it)
rear hatch
distributor
(+) battery cable

and lots of things broken
misc. interior panels
ignition switch

but for some reason they didnt take my gsr swap, or my jimfab bar, or any of my upgraded suspension components. must have been amatuers.

·
Registered
41 Posts
i'll have to say nothing... except my damn valve caps...
i had such nice ones and bam.. goned... so then i bought ones u can lock in.,... bam.. stoled... grr very annoying.. but yeh.. not quite devastating haha...

my bf's car got stolen... saw it again about a month later on the side of the road... with new panels, spoiler had been taken off, no number plates...
but peoples clothes and stuff inside... like someone was living in it.. hooligans haha

·
Administrator
16,562 Posts
Simmmy said:
i'll have to say nothing... except my damn valve caps...
Funny you mention that, I've had so many sets taken off my car I can't count. Any time I visit my mom's house and park overnight, the valve caps on the side of my car facing the street are gone the next day. Then I see the local kids with shiny new caps on their bicycles. I don't even care though, I buy them for like $3 a set at Wal-Mart. :p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.