Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that makes two 91 dx rex's.... what kind of mods do u have?
needin some a6's to show up so i can see what happens through a few gears! or dx to dx, long as its dry

·
Registered
428 Posts
I live about an hour north of Philly and the weather has been pleasant this week. I think we hit 60 degrees this week. Been working on my rex all week with the garage door open, no heat and in a short sleeve shirt.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
weather has been like spring this week almost, but its all downhill this upcoming week... as long as its not raining or windy i wont mind. Another question, where the hell is a decent junkyard around here that has honda stuff because i went to the auto mall junks in philly and theres not a damn crx in all of the yards. The only thing i might find is some obd1 ex engines and some integra stuff. just trying to find a place kinda close instead of going to allentown where that u-pull place is.
Good luck on the b16 swap! ive been debating what the hell to throw in mine for close to a year now, waiting for the right price at the right time.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Can do! I'll be getting my liscense back on the 18th so that works out good. Hopefully I will have the car inspected by then also, it was up last month. I'm counting the days untill I can drive again... Freakin underage drinking!!! :evil:

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i just need to get my car inspected.. finally have the liscence back and i threw a new battery in there so i'll be ready. I'm guessin shortly after new years if it doesnt snow id be able to meet up.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Finally have my license back and the car is inspected! This week is supposed to be decent weather wise and Tuesday and Wednsday i have off, any takers?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sun is shine'nin, the weather is sweet ya......... FINALLY the spring weather has cast upon Southeast PA!

Right now i am in the process of a Z6 swap, but as soon as this is completed i am lookin to have a nice size gathering.

plans would include>

1) initial meet up somwhere in philadelphia or close to depending on where everybody is coming from...

2) finding and cruising to a spot for some pics

3) pickin up a late lunch at a hooters, or someplace that is entertaining to eat at

4) driving down to Atlantic City to test our gamblin skills, or if there is a decent band playing at the house of blues we could catch a concert

......these are just some suggestions i didnt spend much time thinkin about the whole thing but there has to be some of ya's interested so let me know or if you have any other ideas tell them to me. I would rather have this be a meet during the late afternoon/ hangin out during the night somewhere thats worth going, rather than it just being a meet in a parking lot where people come...look... and leave.

HALLALUJA HOLLA BACK....lol, white rapper show? these guys are idiots!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.