Honda CRX Forum banner
161 - 171 of 171 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
This is my first post and my first crx that i bought mainly for audio comps..in the usaci world, and many other organizations im sure, as the cheater car. Here are a few pics of a couple of systems ive built and played with at comps. I have a b18c1 sitting on a pallet id like to throw in there for track use after this year of competing.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
La rex, seriously, please give some details to your setups.

Is that a single 15 in the first shot?

I'm thinking my next box will contain 2 12's but I was throwing around the 15 idea, as I've never had one.

I really wish I still had my pair of 12 inch l5s in the kicker ported box..

·
Registered
4 Posts
first is an 18" fi sp4 on a ct sounds 7k...gets low and loud but takes up all the room..you can build it taller as I was staying below the window line..scored 152.3 at 44hz...second is 2 custom built 15s (dlp motors, tantric softies with only 1 spider each) in an "experimental" burp box tuned to 55hz and a crescendo bc2000d for stock 2k class..153.0 at 64hz....third is my current musical setup for inbetween comps..American bass xr12, 4" aeroport 16" long for 30hz..gets down for one 12 at 2ohm on b2 zero.5. I have a 320 amp ohio amp alternator, hc1400 under the hood and kr 3112 in the spare tire well.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Looking good man. My buddy has two american bass 12's, don't know models or specs but the guy that sold them to him warned him the car is going to rattle apart lol

They're in an armored plated box Super Bass ProBox Pretty dammm loud, but we're not at competing stage yet, still need alternator and some better highs, I think he's running alpine highs in his TC, it was installed by best buy and he's had it all apart several times.

host images

·
Registered
98 Posts
My a/d/s amps mounted on back of my jdm crx rear seats powering my a/d/s speakers in front and in the jdm bass tube.

161 - 171 of 171 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.