Honda CRX Forum banner

Pretty soon Ill be faster then you OR B00st is imminent

4K views 28 replies 14 participants last post by  Its me DUB 
mattminerDOTcom said:
You have a B16A2 right? I have a B18C1 :)

man after my own heart, a CRX and an impreza.....though 'my' impreza is leaving in april

then it may just be talon time :shock:
I saw you had the B18C1. That's the route I would have taken if I had the cash to back it up. Now I'm kind of wishing I saved the money on the "deal" I got on the B16A2 and went B20.
I'm also working on getting rid of the Impreza. I love it (especially with all the snow we've recently been getting) but HATE car payments. Hot car, but I'd much rather find someone getting rid of a Wagovan and wanting to trade up. Oh well...might have it forever. Second fastest car I've ever been in is my buddy's 2.0 JDM STI swapped 2.5RS. Sounds like a fricken jet taking off. Quite amazing.

Anyway, I can't wait to keep an eye on this project!! Boost baby, boost.

Yeah they're pretty easy to work on. I was a bit timid when I got mine. But my first project consisted on replacing all the motor mounts, tranny mount, and header>exhaust. Went pretty well somehow so I've gotta agree. I have a 4 door 2.5RS...that looks similar to yours.

Ok, maybe I am after your heart. We really need to stop meeting like this. :oops:

We sound like a couple of girls. This post was originally about the new project, not some Suby crap. :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.