Honda CRX Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts
Discussion starter · #21 ·
You have a B16A2 right? I have a B18C1 :)

man after my own heart, a CRX and an impreza.....though 'my' impreza is leaving in april

then it may just be talon time :shock:

-M@

Swain is right down the road from me... I've heard good things.

Dude, I was thinking of getting the gold J-mags... J's, GT3's or maybe those old school styled Drag wheels

downest said:
I'm definitely planning to see this at N13... maybe all the Noatheast guys can roll out together, we'd have quite a caravan.
It would be nice but we can never plan anything that big :lol:

Looking good matt.

mattminerDOTcom said:
the cars been to N11 and N12 at least, it sure does want to come to N13, I jsut need to know firm details ASAP.

Whats Swain-Tech?

-M@
N10 and N11 from me.

Did you get to N12?

While you spend some time waiting for parts, paint that stinking ugly yellow one piece. *barf* lol

mattminerDOTcom said:
You have a B16A2 right? I have a B18C1 :)

man after my own heart, a CRX and an impreza.....though 'my' impreza is leaving in april

then it may just be talon time :shock:
I saw you had the B18C1. That's the route I would have taken if I had the cash to back it up. Now I'm kind of wishing I saved the money on the "deal" I got on the B16A2 and went B20.
I'm also working on getting rid of the Impreza. I love it (especially with all the snow we've recently been getting) but HATE car payments. Hot car, but I'd much rather find someone getting rid of a Wagovan and wanting to trade up. Oh well...might have it forever. Second fastest car I've ever been in is my buddy's 2.0 JDM STI swapped 2.5RS. Sounds like a fricken jet taking off. Quite amazing.

Anyway, I can't wait to keep an eye on this project!! Boost baby, boost.

Discussion starter · #28 ·
do you have a 2 door or a 4 door? is it a 2.5RS?

heres the one im driving right now. its slow, but itll take hyou where you need to go

imprezas are great though, easy to work on too.

Im sure youll be happy with your A2.

-M@

Yeah they're pretty easy to work on. I was a bit timid when I got mine. But my first project consisted on replacing all the motor mounts, tranny mount, and header>exhaust. Went pretty well somehow so I've gotta agree. I have a 4 door 2.5RS...that looks similar to yours.

Ok, maybe I am after your heart. We really need to stop meeting like this. :oops:

We sound like a couple of girls. This post was originally about the new project, not some Suby crap. :lol:

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.