Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
80 Posts
Which Teflon Spray wax was it?

Try Repel. It is in my online store.

Apply with a small sponge applicator and remove with a microfiber. It goes on easier than anything I have ever used, even Zymol.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
80 Posts
That is interesting. I love the multiple typos and grammatical erros on that page, very classy.

Our product has UV protection and is silicone based. But it is VERY expensive silicone, the highest grade available. We do not know of any other product that uses as high a grade of silicone as we do. I would love to see a sided by side comparison of Rizzo and R16. I will have to get a bottle of R16 and try it out.

Our philosophy is that there is no perfect product, if we find a better way to do something or to make something we will adopt it.

We are like the detail borgs :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
80 Posts
Charles said:
Jeff said:
That is interesting. I love the multiple typos and grammatical erros on that page, very classy.
Tacky.
Are you saying I am tacky for pointing that out? I think it is very unprofessional to have typos and grammatical errors on a web site. If someone is professional then the least they can do is spell check their web site. It isn't my fault that there are errors. I am just pointing it out.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,047 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,509 Posts
Jeff said:
Charles said:
Jeff said:
That is interesting. I love the multiple typos and grammatical erros on that page, very classy.
Tacky.
Are you saying I am tacky for pointing that out?
Yes. It is petty of you. Zaino has won numerous awards for its products. Your comments amount to an ad hominem attack rather than a substantive argument. You are the one being unprofessional. Such behavior is usually found in new, brash entrepreneurs rather than seasoned business owners.

(It is also ironic that in pointing out the typos and grammatical errors you make both.)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
80 Posts
Charles said:
Jeff said:
Charles said:
Jeff said:
That is interesting. I love the multiple typos and grammatical erros on that page, very classy.
Tacky.
Are you saying I am tacky for pointing that out?
Yes. It is petty of you. Zaino has won numerous awards for its products. Your comments amount to an ad hominem attack rather than a substantive argument. You are the one being unprofessional. Such behavior is usually found in new, brash entrepreneurs rather than seasoned business owners.

(It is also ironic that in pointing out the typos and grammatical errors you make both.)
Wow, I struck a nerve with Charles. Sorry man. I don't want to get into a pissing match here. Buy Zaino. Enjoy it. I am sure it is good stuff, that is why I said that I need to get a bottle and try it out myself. That is also why I said that I might be able to improve my product by learning from theirs.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
80 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
230 Posts
I never thought I would say this, Grow up you big babies! I do agree with Jeff about how grammer affects yourself or in this case a company. I mean imagine if I went into Microsoft and said 'Yo im her' for that muthafudgin interview.' 'Ummm we ahve your interview for next week. Sorry' 'Awwww sheeit, Ima bust me a cap. I aint be gotten much time these days, you heard!?' See my point? On another note, I met a senior today who can't read.
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top