Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think it would be really helpful to have a place for people to post up reviews of stuff they buy for their CRXs. For example, somebody might get X brand of springs, and they would write up a little thing about them, how they were to put in, how they compare to stock/others, etc. It would be a lot easier than searching through posts, or starting new topics about the same thing over and over, if we just had a section like this. I am constantly looking at new parts, but when I do go buy something, I do a lot of research because I don't have any money to waste with a potentially bad product. Also, there are a lot of people on here who have more money than I do (most everyone) and have gone through multiple setups for things to find the best product, and I'm sure they would be most helpful. We could have a section with threads for each product, or even subsections for categories like suspension, engine, interior, stereo, etc.

·
Premium Member
2,047 Posts
I like the idea. But the only thing about it is that I really don't want this forum to have a million sections. I try to keep it short and simple so it's easy to browse and find what you're looking for. I'm open to the idea, but I think a lot of thought needs to be put in before adding another new section. And of course like I always say, this is just my opinion. I can and will get overruled by the majority. Let's see what everyone else thinks.

·
Registered
9,844 Posts
I already think we have a few too many sections in the main forum. The topics extend past the bottom of my screen even on the school monitors which are 21".

I think this would be a great idea. One thing that is really nice about the resource are the articles. I know we don't want to copy Steve's board in it's entirety, but that cleans up the forum a lot, and keeps things nicely organized.

·
Registered
9,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Back from the dead...
I'm getting some new toys in this week, I'm planning on posting about them, and I'll probably do write ups with pics for the installation. I understand about there being too many forums, and I agree that one plus about the resource was the articles section. If we aren't going to have that, maybe we could get a sticky in one of the forums with reviews about stuff?

·
Registered
9,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well if you read my other post, you will see that I got the suspension, installed it, and I have a lot to write about what I think about Tokico. When I get my replacements, I'll drive it for a week or two and give a full write up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts