Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Figured since this project is coming in Monday, I would make a thread tonight. Will be welding a full chromoly cage in for the customer, its a twin turbo slp camaro that is looking to hit 9 seconds.

Should have more pics come Monday, I know this is a crx forum but who doesn't like 9 seconds of fun :lol:

·
Registered
257 Posts
jfrolang said:
I guess we'll allow your non-CRX projects, since we know CRX's are your primary interest. We let ComposiMo post all his non-CRX stuff :p
HA like you could stop him...."let" bah

:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
jfrolang said:
I guess we'll allow your non-CRX projects, since we know CRX's are your primary interest. We let ComposiMo post all his non-CRX stuff :p
If you want, we could set up a cage match with me an John and all procedes can go back to the community.

I have a feeling though Johhny black would knock me out with a chair while I was not looking.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ComposiMo said:
Hell yea! LoL... thats why Jonny gets paid all the big bucks, cause he's sneaky like that :twisted:
I would go right for the hands, and then the face. John, your hands make you all the money, but your face comes in a close second when talking about his sexy reputation and the money makers :shock:

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
I'll rip your zz-top beard off... lol! :lol:

But yea, i'd probably go for my face first.... thats what REALLY pulls in the chedda around here.. afterall, women can't possibly resist this:

Hahahaha!!!

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
That made me think of fat bastard's lines from Austin Powers.
"I'm dead sexy....."
Or was it right said Fred? "I'm too sexy for my...." :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Mig welding in the plates, funny as soon as the customer enters my garage ( this was at 6pm, I have been mig welding all day ) he says you got to love that smell. I laugh and tell him I can't get that smell out of my mouth, the taste is not great.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.