Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you I've known for many years and still have no clue what you look like. Let me start. Here I am going down the road in my right hand drive truck. :wink: Don't be all shy about how you look now. I was trying to make stupid smile in this pic.

·
Registered
9,844 Posts
Here's my fiance, Robyn, and I:

nevermind... guess we can't link to the gallery?

I'll try to post one up later

·
Premium Member
2,047 Posts
Linking to the gallery doesn't work right now. Still searching for a work-around. In the mean-time, here is my latest ugly mug:

·
Registered
1,959 Posts

Me and my non honda Buddy Arik... ( i am the one who is not like 7 feet tall.... taken at my office at a party one night..... ummm ummmm good anti freeze

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Well, i don't have one of myself really....

HOWEVER, i do have one of our beloved Jonny_Black.

Snapped off earlier today against his will:

:twisted:

Sorry Jonny, i had to... ya know?... hehe.

I'll get one of myself tomorrow... problem is, that i have one pic that i know of that is worth anything, and it is in someone elses camera... so i'm trying to get him to email it to me.. lol. The only other one i have is of me humping an exhaust... not very good. Haha! :lol:

·
Registered
257 Posts
ah son of a bitch!

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Whaaaat? Thats a pretty good pic i think :)

Its ok, its waaaay better than that pic with me humping Trey's exhaust system... :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
Ah crap.
I dont take pics of myself...
Maybe Tom has one of me?

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
STICKERSHOP WROTE:
The me that my neighbours have come to know and love
you kind of remind me of either Kenny off of South Park.. Or wilson off of tool time....

Waht do you really look like>>

:)

Chris

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
OK, so i finally got the pic off my buddies memory card (took him long enough... LoL... j/k :) )

So, here i am in all my glory:

:lol: Hahahaaaa! Ok, i kid, i kid.... This one is me at the New Years party i went to this year:

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

and

are the same person?

EDIT: upon closer inspection the hair matches, but man it sre looks like 2 different people.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts