Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you I've known for many years and still have no clue what you look like. Let me start. Here I am going down the road in my right hand drive truck. :wink: Don't be all shy about how you look now. I was trying to make stupid smile in this pic.

·
Premium Member
2,047 Posts
Linking to the gallery doesn't work right now. Still searching for a work-around. In the mean-time, here is my latest ugly mug:

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Well, i don't have one of myself really....

HOWEVER, i do have one of our beloved Jonny_Black.

Snapped off earlier today against his will:

:twisted:

Sorry Jonny, i had to... ya know?... hehe.

I'll get one of myself tomorrow... problem is, that i have one pic that i know of that is worth anything, and it is in someone elses camera... so i'm trying to get him to email it to me.. lol. The only other one i have is of me humping an exhaust... not very good. Haha! :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
Ah crap.
I dont take pics of myself...
Maybe Tom has one of me?

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
OK, so i finally got the pic off my buddies memory card (took him long enough... LoL... j/k :) )

So, here i am in all my glory:

:lol: Hahahaaaa! Ok, i kid, i kid.... This one is me at the New Years party i went to this year:

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

and

are the same person?

EDIT: upon closer inspection the hair matches, but man it sre looks like 2 different people.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.