Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got some sweet 88 Si Door panels so im rebuilding my door interior while im at it.

I noticed i was missing alot of clips (91560-SD5-003) that I need 20 of to get new ones.

I also noticed that my window seal (like the seal inside the track of the window) is half missing! on the pass side...proabbly why the window is binding. I cant tell which part taht it is, can anyone help me find the part number *EDIT* i found it yay 72235-SH2-A22

Also should I replace the mostly missing plastic sheet that goes in the door? 72321-SH2-A20 and 72361-SH2-A20 ?

Also I need new hinges, my door got opened too far and my body guy said to order some new ones...Im having trouble telling what part numbe ris for the driver door hinges.

Also, is part number 91513-SH3-000 the push clips that hold the hood weatherstripping to the cowl piece?

Thanks for the advice/help. Sorry for so many questions..Im just haveing brain issues today.

[email protected]

·
Registered
500 Posts
For the plastic sheet, I just cut a heavy duty plastic bag up that I got from work to follow the old sealer. I sealed it with Ultra Gray RTV, which was a mistake. I should have used an adhesive. Just make sure you leave the vent holes at the bottom open and you should be fine.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.