Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there.My question may seem stupid to you,but I live in a small country with not much people who drive CRX's(about 40-50 people I think) and I don't have much information about my car.I want to ask you if somebody here tried to replace fuel injection(my engine is D16A9) with a carb pack(4 pieces) from Honda CBR for example? 8) Any information will be very usefull for me.Thank you in advance. :) :p

·
Registered
251 Posts
are you talking about running ITB's or just doing away with the whole fuel injection and running carbs.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for your answers.All I want is to improve my car,to make it faster,stronger.Hard to do,having in mind that my payment for a month is about 300$...That's my first CRX and I just love this "pocket rocket".But I think it has more potencial.Turbo kit is too expensive for me,so everything else to get more power will be good.My wish to do something of course is much much bigger than my $... :oops: By now I changed the original exhaust with 4-2-1 with wider pipes and put K&N intake filter.And there is difference,I feel it.I think about karb pack because I guess that it may improve the response,to make the acselaration better.But thath's just my guess.This is why I ask tou,because I see here many people done much more,than I will ever do.BTW,sorry for my bad English,but I learned it almost 15 years ago and I never used it by now.Best regards from Bulgaria.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.