Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i recently picked up some MINT late model prelude seats to put in my 89 HF. will they fit?

if not, is there a fairly easy way to make them fit? i will simply be heartbroken if they dont fit as they are perfect (FROM THE SALVAGE YARD!)

thanks for the help.

·
Registered
20,417 Posts
Short answer, no they will not fit without reworking of the seat rails, which includes welding.

Only seats that will drop in and bolt up to your '89 HF are '89 HF seats or ANY '88 Crx seat.
ALL '88 Crx's and the '89 HF seats mount the same way. Any other seats(including '89 Si/Dx seats and ALL 90-91's) will not fit without modding of the seat rails.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks man. im kind of bummed now, these seats were such a deal and its gonna be a pain to get them welded.

·
Registered
127 Posts
im in the process of trying to install integra seats into my rex. i got them for free and figure i'll try and do it without welding to start with. ive got the passenger side mounted right now, but ive got some fine tuning to do.

ill get pics up later

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.