Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I believe there is one wire to connect to the solenoid from my VAFC, it's pink or something like that. Do I just connect this to one end of the solenoid and run a ground to the chassis off of the other solenoid lead?

I don't know if there is another wire that needs to be run. I have read up on how to do this with the proper ECU but i'm sticking with the stock A6 ECU for now.

I don't have the plug that plugs into the solenoid so I am going to be using speaker connectors...or try at least, for now.

Thanks

nick

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ok i think i got her all figured out, just run the one wire to the single pin plug on the solenoid. i think the solenoid grounds itself to the motor. the other plug is for oil temp/pressure or coolant temp/pressure maybe? it looks just like one of the plugs that screws into the head near the distributor. i am going to leave this sensor alone.

is this right?

thanks

nick

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Dren said:
ok i think i got her all figured out, just run the one wire to the single pin plug on the solenoid. i think the solenoid grounds itself to the motor. the other plug is for oil temp/pressure or coolant temp/pressure maybe? it looks just like one of the plugs that screws into the head near the distributor. i am going to leave this sensor alone.

is this right?

thanks

nick
you are correct sir.... . thats right....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.