Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I have an 89 crx with obd 1 gsr conversion. I have been looking to swap out the stock rad and fan to provide more clearance for the turbo.Will the eg or ek 1/2 size rad and fan work well and provide enough cooling? .I will not be going over 12 psi on a small t3/t4.I know there are some aftermarket rads and fans that will work well,but they are expensive and I'm not sure I need one. Any feedback would really be appreciated. Thanks. :D

·
Registered
390 Posts
I know the half core radiator from a usdm del-sol vtec is pretty popular for any b-series swap. It provides sufficient cooling for those motors. I have a buddy that lives near me that has his si turboed and is using the dual core radiator. He says he has no cooling issues so I assume it works. Although that motor isn't the same as your gsr motor. There are some guys on here that are boosted and they should be able to offer you some insight on what has worked for them. Either way, good luck and I hope it all comes together for you. Sounds like a bad arse setup that you have going. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.