Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
jfrolang said:
Your sidemarkers look a little out of place... Did you want them that high?

And what's up with the Accord's bumper?
The sidemarkers may not be perfect OEM loaction, but are close.
It may also be the angle of the pic as well, i don't know.

The lady i got the Accord from bumped a truck in the rear on the driver side front of it, displacing the bumper slighty.
Accord is pretty nice, it was a one owner car, owned by a 55 yr old woman and is overall a pretty clean car.

·
Administrator
16,562 Posts
baker423 said:
The sidemarkers may not be perfect OEM loaction, but are close.
It may also be the angle of the pic as well, i don't know.
Perhaps they look skewed because of where I mounted mine. When I got the JDM fenders with the SiR front-end conversion, I saw the holes and thought "they're up too high." The fenders were bent anyway, so I decided to cut into the US fenders. It allowed me to put them a bit lower and a bit farther back than the intended position.

You can see mine in this pic. I wanted to go even lower, but the fender flares out for the wheel, and the sidemarkers need a flat surface.

·
Registered
20,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
crxgator said:
i have some 90-91 rear tails i can sell ya... :wink:
:lol:
No thanks, sold my 90-91 tails and picked up 88-89's which i like much better.

When i was gettin set to put my sidemarkers in, i hunted around the interweb and looked and some pics of JDM Crx's to get measurments and an idea of where they should be. I beleive mine are close.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.