Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
9,754 Posts
HackAbuse said:
Your car is effin SICK dude.
Actually I think it's EWin' sick ;)

I have an old school Momo wheel in my car I found in a junkyard, along with a late-70s horn button for it. Scott has the button now, but I'm rocking the wheel in my car and I love it, it's only 300mm, smaller than most others I see. I also had a factory EQ that I got from Dub last year, but I sold it to Penz to go with his ridiculous OEM DX build, I didn't really use it anyway. Dodo hooked me up with a radio block-off plate, which I think is a little rare (I haven't seen another in person) but I think it's also still available from the dealer. I had a factory USDM foglight switch and wiring as well... switch is gone and I haven't been able to find the damn wiring.

I don't really keep stuff if it's not useful to me, I wouldn't really have accessories just packed away not being used. I want to enjoy my car, and if someone else gets something out of having some rare stuff, I'd rather they have it if I can find something better to replace it. I've heard stories about crxforum's car (post it!) with tons of OEM parts on it, and driven all the time, I definitely respect that. It's a car, not a collector's item!

· Registered
9,754 Posts
That's the piece I was talking about:

It's not JDM... the cars came over from Japan with those in the console, and the dealer removed them to install stereos, and probably threw thousands of them away in the early 90s.

· Registered
9,754 Posts
bil said:
So that looks like an audio cable under the ashtray/light, but you don't have a visible head. Inquiring minds and all--are you just running a player directly to the line in?
I'm running it directly to a 4 channel amp in the cargo box, the cord there plugs into my Zen mp3 player. I run two speakers in the back and a sub I built myself, low-budget audio that is hidden and I can remove in a few minutes, it's perfect for my setup.

Scott... I think you are looking for this:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.