Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you guys know if the 88 HF's came with the cover(not just the cover that goes on the top but the piece that divides the the cargo area and the rest of the interior) my real question is if it did not could i put one on my HF? if so is anyone selling one by anychance??

·
Registered
267 Posts
im pretty sure they did not because the part that separates the rear from the front has 2 locking tabs that lock on the side interior parts to place it down and the HF doesnt have the slots on the sides...

dont know if that made much sense excuse my english

but i threw one in my car anyway

·
Registered
633 Posts
No hf's didn't come with them but they can be installed. You might need some extra parts besides just the divider and the cover though.

·
Registered
267 Posts
all you need is 2 screws to put the divider in

when i bought my 89 HF the the rear interior was completely tore out and the center consol was.

the guy had a stockpile of random interior pieces he just threw in the hatch when he gave it to me

part of it was a divider so i just put it in there like it should but i kinda figured it didnt belong in there

·
Registered
20,285 Posts
If you can find a cargo divider, you can put it in your Hf. It bolts right up.
The divider has "locking" tabs on each side near the top. You can see the divider here....
http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/aut ... REAR+SHELF

Those tabs from the cargo divider slide into two securing pieces that are mounted near the rear speakers, "locking" the divider into place.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.