Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is going from my memory of when I pulled the B16 out of a project CRX I had a while back...

First, I don't remember there being two sets of mount locations on that rear crossmember. But I'm pretty sure I remember it being kinda in the middle, more toward the passenger side. But you should be able to measure on your engine and estimate it right? I'm sure someone else will chime in with a firm answer, but that's my input.

[fisher stands back and waits for someone else to pelt him with the RIGHT answer]

·
Registered
633 Posts
I have yet to mess with a b-ser crx but from what I've read the holes to the driver side are for the b-ser. also I've read that an automatic mount is the same because it's over the other set of holes. There are 4 holes in the crossmember, The stock mount has 3 holes, 2 on the pass side and 1 on the driver side, centering the mount on the pass side and the auto and/or b mount is the opposite centering it over the driver side holes.
I hope that makes sense, I'm guessing the mount you have only has 2 holes?

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Thanks alot guys now that you mention i my memory is coming back.... and i remember that it was the drivers side ones.. . . .
thanks agian all

Chris

1 - 5 of 5 Posts