Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my community decal on. Pics to follow tomorrow.

Now I have a question for stickershop. The "Honda" and "CRX" stickers on the back are pretty dull. I thought replacing them would help the tail look fresh again especially since I plan to polich the lenses. However, I could not find the OEM "Honda" sticker for the left rear. I want to make sure which one to buy.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Charles said:
However, I could not find the OEM "Honda" sticker for the left rear. I want to make sure which one to buy.
I would have to custom make it. I haven't had any requests for that decal just yet. I have one on my car, so it shouldn't be too hard for me to custom make one that is a suitable replacement. Email me on my website and we'll go from there.

·
Registered
342 Posts
If you do make that left hand side Honda sticker PM me and let me know. Mines starting to peel.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Lumpy53 said:
If you do make that left hand side Honda sticker PM me and let me know. Mines starting to peel.
I can definitely make it. Did you want it in silver? What colour is yours?

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
San Leandro has it listed for $7.90 (if it is truly still available). Can you make it for less than that?

Oh, and I am in silver.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Charles said:
Can you make it for less than that?
Yes. But keep in mind, it won't be 100% exactly like the original because they used a different production process. It will look close, but not exact.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
But at least it won't be faded. I plan on using a clay bar on my car as soon as it cools off around here (>90F and >80% humidity today). I also am going to polish the glass and plastic. I figured the logo might look bad by comparison.

Let me see if I can and want to get the OEM decal.

Also, I am heading off to dyno today with my CRXcommunity.com stickers on the back and rear passenger side. Perhaps a couple of rex owners will be there that I can recruit to the forum.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It was 100F today so you get to see my elephant legs.

The sticker looks really nice. I think I want to replace the Honda and CRX emblems with yours as well to match. How much for the Honda sticker (I am also getting the CRX and third-light stickers)?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts