Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One is the guy who bought my car. The other, one of my best friends who needed a daily/winter car, he currently has a motorcycle and a 1971 Datsun 240Z. So... after plenty of hassle we finally got the red car from Jmart this week. We got screwed by Uhaul, but jason was awesome and put us up at his place in Boston for the night, after hitting the bar he hooked us up with an air-conditioned room full of girls.
So anyway.... we got the car back today, it was in pretty bad shape, here are some pics of the day:

And we got the damn Supra wing off... it's for sale... here's marty seeing if it works on my dad's accord:

·
Registered
9,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The sills are a little beat up, but no big rust. Jason thinks the painters went over a lot of rust, there is slight peeling on one of the quarters but it's not terrible. It will need a bit of work, but it's not a big concern to Marty, this car is meant to save the Datsun from NY winters, and be able to carry parts. We're thinking about welding in some D rings in the rear for straps to hold down parts... like a big iron block inline 6!

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
I let mr downest steal this car from me AND i gave him a room full of eligible sorority girls. What more could he ask for?
Hah! I expect a discount on jy parts!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.