Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ok well i decided to go ahead and spray those ar86's i picked up, shot um silver, so they would look decent, sorry bout the shady pics i dont know wtf was up my cameras ass today but it just didn't want to take clear pics

btw ironicly the stock center caps off my steelies fit right into them so if anyone has an extra cap i only need one, i need it bad too lol

a step up(or down) from my old 17s wouldn't you say, more jdm looking, i can't wait till i get them powdercoated gunmetal

·
Registered
390 Posts
I had a set of the hx's before i picked up my current wheel. I left the center caps off; I liked the look better. I really dont like the center caps all that well. As for the wheels, keep em. If you're strictly performance minded and you don't want to spend to much money, check out konigs helium wheel. 15" 6.5" wide and they weigh less than the hx's @ 10.8lbs each. Thats what I have on my car now and I love them.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Wheels look good. Front bumper on the other hand... I think you should just drive around bumperless until you find something different for the front. That thing is ATROCIOUS. Besides that, things are definitely looking better.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
I'm not liking the bumper either...but I really like the silver accents you put on the car up around the doors and along the side of the car. Rims look pretty nice too. If you switch back to a nice stock bumper with a lower lip, it would look slick!

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
god how much crap can i catch for the damn bumper lol, how would an sir front sound for everyone would make you all happy lol

actually i am bidding on a lip kit minus the front plus a supra style spoiler all in one

·
Registered
390 Posts
LOL shadow, the bumper sucks but oh well, i'm darn near a stock nazi as it is lol. Now im a big fan of the ww or the mugen though... but thats just me =P Keep those wheels!!!!

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
black_krix_si said:
shadowcrx said:
god how much crap can i catch for the damn bumper
Alot more than you are :wink: Go post your car up on Honda Tech :lol:
I have an new aftermarket OEM spec bumper you can have if you want to pay shipping. It does have a scratch on it.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
baker_jeff said:
DON'T DO THE SPOILER MAN! Plleeeeeeeeeeease! :cry:
.awwwww come on i want the spoiler, toyota badges and a freggin 2jz baby woot woot

uhhhhhhh no, sory guys but i am leaning toward a show car as well with this bad boy so i need somethin, i know they don't look clean but i am \going to make it into a complete authentic wingswest car

·
Registered
390 Posts
if you're going show than at least get an ef8 front end =) and at a bare minimum, the wings west rs kit =P you'll get plenty of points with the ef8 conversion =P at least in my book hah!

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i am talking to joshman about his front bumper and i am looking at a kit on ebay (rear cover and flared stock lookin skirts)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.