Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that honda sells replacement carpets, and mine is pretty worn. It doesn't fit right with my shell either. It doesn't rech all the way to the edges, which is odd. It has cuts and tears. Now honda has a replacement, for 300$. I'm looking at getting a new (or newer) one for alot cheaper. Anyone know a place I can buy one online, precut/fit for a good price?

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
I have one brand new for sale. Its from ACC I paid $150 plus shipping for it new. Its heat molded and has the bottom padding. It just needs whatver holes cutout for seats and whatnot.

if you are interested lmk and we can work out a deal.

[email protected]

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mattminerDOTcom said:
I have one brand new for sale. Its from ACC I paid $150 plus shipping for it new. Its heat molded and has the bottom padding. It just needs whatver holes cutout for seats and whatnot.

if you are interested lmk and we can work out a deal.

[email protected]
I think people fail to realise I have a hatch, not a Rex :p . If yours was for a hatch I'd be interested for sure...

·
Registered
59 Posts
Try http://www.jcwhitney.com/autoparts/Brow ... 29/c-10101

Now, before everyone starts piling on about JC Whitney not ALL their stuff is junk...

I have found them to be a pretty good source for little parts here and there over the years and most of the replacement parts I have bought were actually 'name brand'. Besides their return policy is pretty fair and they give you ninety days to return what you don't want.

YMMV,

Scott

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.