1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
well it must be a drift car with those deep dish wheels

·
Registered
23 Posts
ya hate to say it but it has all the signs of being done by a mexican, no offense, it is the style down in mexico if you don't have the extended axle and the tire set up like that you ain't cool. especially the wing. added bonus! It don't matter what kinda car you see in mexico odds are it has the extended axle and a dropped body. i grew up near the border so i saw many a car tortured in this way. :rolleyes1: :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm in no way defending this car because it's horrible looking, but the only thing rice about it is the spoiler. Gotta agree with jfrolang "this is more a case of "excessive accesorization" without taste"

·
Registered
160 Posts
it is the style down in mexico if you don't have the extended axle and the tire set up like that you ain't cool. especially the wing. added bonus!
lol thats so true! i'm mexican and i hate when mexicans do that to their cars i think it looks tacky like when "white" people rice their cars out. being in this forum has tought me: do what ever you want to your car if you think its cool and screw what others think.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
note the supertrapp motorcylce muffler. and the winter time wally world hubcaps and the subaru spoiler. . . . .hey it was one of my first couple of paint jobs with base clear and i think It came out pretty nice. .

and dad liked it so that is all that matters anyway.

·
Registered
686 Posts
daveb91 said:
Word!! LOL

I remember going to Myrtle beach in 93 all the hondas looked like that some also were sporting the 13 x 7 wire rims.
I find something in all genre of cars that I like, as well as stuff that doesn't fit my taste. Some of the sexiest cars I have seen are lowriders, brute power comes from turbo diesel :twisted:
Wire wheels have to be pretty strong, they take a beating on some of those cars...I think these would look alright on a milano red crx, just have to get rid of the two blade cap...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.