Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
3,258 Posts
Heh, I actualy like the paint, now if only it had stock 90-91 tails and stock interior.... :twisted:

The work that was done was done well, not half-assed.

· Registered
1,482 Posts
Yea thats no where near as bad as I thought it would be. If I had to choose I would take this car over a lot of "riced" out cars. Its not that bad.

· Registered
2,302 Posts
I'd rock it, with a motor swap...

I like it. The bumper is a bit bulky, but it's not THAT bad. Agreed about the tails. *barf*

I like some of the interior work. The gawdy yellow would have to go, in lue of some black or grey... something more subtle.

· Registered
474 Posts
ludesrv said:
Put a built GSR and that thing would be a total sleeper. Who would expect a rice rocket to have real power?
I could see buying it for about $1,000 and swapping it for ****s and giggles. However, I would still be ashamed to drive it without wearing a Halloween costume. Maybe the hand on the tac or the dragon in the back would put me out of my misery, but I don't think I should get my hopes up.

· Registered
9,843 Posts
I like the paint scheme a lot. It could have been done better... the black on the bumper doesn't match up line-wise to the black on the fenders. I think it makes the kit flow better with the car.

Whats so "Dark Side" about it? It looks pretty bright to me. It would look much more "Dark" with gunmetal paint, and black rims with polished lips. Then black out the tails... Then add the dragon airbrushing in a darker gunmetal and black, or even a deep red... it could actually look pretty good for a show car <shrug>

Also, with the dragon/evil theme going... looks like something the RIT role playing game club would build. Instead of the sex position decals on the dash, it should have Magic cards or whatever game they play these days....

The hand on the tach would have been cooler if it was holding the tach up, but that is some good attention to detail to include all the "rips" of the vinyl.

· Registered
7,426 Posts

· Registered
6,568 Posts
baker423 said:
Regardless how much work has been done or how well it was done, it still doesn't change the fact that i think that it's ugly, tacky, gaudy overdone and ridiculous.
Thats a perfectly valid opinion, but I still rank it higher then the half built abortion cars I see driving around.

[email protected]

· Registered
2,037 Posts
I kind like the exterior scheme. Just ditch the clear tails and the weird airbrushing on the back end. Paint those rims black.
I thought the hand was absurd.... but then a dragon humping the n2o cannister?
Hah.
Props for doing quality work though.

· Registered
405 Posts
Not bad. Something I would expect to see at a car audio show.
What I found funny was:
"RACING TOE HITCH"
"EUROTHAN MUGGAN"
"FRONT RODERS" (front rotors)
"MARBLIZED "

I hope his work is better than his spelling.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.