Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,746 Posts
I'll see if I can do it. We should really get our stuff together and do a NE meet. I'm a little wary of HT meets because of theft and stuff, also I could care less to see a 400+hp EK sedan or slammed Accord, I'd rather go to a meet with EFs and older cars, maybe EGs... or s2000s... or NSXs...

·
Registered
9,844 Posts
you can pick up your pistons :p

If I clean up the back room, you can probably crash there too... gotta check with Robyn, and see whats going on with her sister... as of right now she gets here on friday, and has no apartment :rolleyes1: (lots of BS on the apartment's end)

·
Registered
9,746 Posts
It's this coming weekend right? It would be a good time for me to go out to Toronto as well, though I was going to come the following weekend. I also start school next week, but I'd like to head out there if I get everything straightened out. I ALSO need to correctly tune my car before I do a long trip like that, but my package from moates just came in a couple of hours ago, so I can give Matt his new cable.

·
Registered
20,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
downest said:
I'll see if I can do it. We should really get our stuff together and do a NE meet. I'm a little wary of HT meets because of theft and stuff, also I could care less to see a 400+hp EK sedan or slammed Accord, I'd rather go to a meet with EFs and older cars, maybe EGs... or s2000s... or NSXs...
I'm def gonna try to make it out there, even tho the Rex is ghetto right now and not even close to being finished but ohh well.
I'm not so thrilled that it is somewhat of an HT meet, but at this point i'll take what i can get. Not much going on arund the Ithaca/Syracuse region with the exception of the typical ricer events where like 10 cars show up..
I too would rather see some older Hondas liiike some Ef's, Egs' and would like to see some 1G Tegs, 3G civics and 4G accords. I love the old school stuff!

·
Registered
9,844 Posts
Yea, I ended up not showing... totally forgot about the meet with the new family members arriving :rolleyes1: yep... I suck

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.