Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I hustled down to Troy this friday, after braving heavy winds and rain in my driveway to half-assedly attach my front bumper (honda has been leaving me hanging for days now). I had to bring some more parts up there and wanted to race in the autoX on saturday.

Im short on time, work is crazy, but heres the pics:

Heres some of the crxs. You can see Tom just did a huge burnout. :lol:

Heres sinful

and the Mirage of doom

This car will make your ears bleed

dino power

the real Z car

heres stefano's picture i promised him. 62 hp of fury! burning 1qt of oil per race!

some pics of the shop

Heres me making some good time on the way back. And then crusiing up to a 'car show' on Sunday.
Zooom Zoooom

M Powa!

Flyin Miata!

Flaming yellow mobile!

Thats it for now. Ill be back.

oh yeah, I placed 4th in the GT(top) class. My car placed 4th and 2nd.

[email protected]

·
Registered
9,746 Posts
That's our student shop's bathroom. Matt thought it was really gross, so of course he had to take pictures. To be fair, it's not that nasty, most of the mess is grease and stuff that gets splattered around.

He forgot to post up the Jeg's sponsored urinal!

·
Registered
39 Posts
OH YEA!!! Thanks Matt!

heres stefano's picture i promised him. 62 hp of fury! burning 1qt of oil per race!
It was really fun though! And I still get ~50 MPG!!
(I'm of course not including the fact that the poor thing is gonna die at any moment). Just more incentive to finish up the Si motor swap I guess.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.