Honda CRX Forum banner

Sad day for my car.

4K views 14 replies 13 participants last post by  Jonny_Black 
#1 ·
This has been a long time coming. I bought this car a little over 3 years ago, with 39k original miles. It's been my daily driver ever since. So today on August 4, 2006 on my way home from work:

See less See more
#6 ·
Tom,
Despite others not feeling so bad I feel your pain.Thats why I dont drive mine daily.Although I do drive her on nice rain free days and its a thrill.
I wont add salt to your wounds by telling you my mileage. :wink:
GL on your recovery process....

#9 ·
Tom, if you ever start out a thread like that again, i'll drive up to Atlanta, and slap you myself.... lol!!! :lol: j/k.. dayum, i thought you were going to say it was wrecked or something to... Glad its only the first of hopefully a few odometer rollovers like that ;)

#12 ·
Meh, it just means you've put a lot of time in enjoying the car the way it was meant to be enjoyed, from behind the wheel. If it still had close to the 39k it had when you bought it, you wouldn't have had nearly the enjoyment that you have had by driving the car. Plus, the car still looks great, so who cares! Just be glad you didn't wreck it like everyone (myself included) thought you did when they read the subject line.

#15 ·
ya tom..your looking at this all wrong..most vehicles dot make it this far, and even less make it this far in better shape than new....so really tom..its a time for celebration...not sadness. :wink:

three cheers for the fisher king!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.