Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh how sweet it is... Feels weird but is nice. I consider it like finding forbidden fruit. So sweet yet you know that if I bit it the wife will beat me... Just sucks because it's got some rust and is a metal roof no sun nor glass and the standard SiR Black. I didn't get to start it as the battery was out but either way looking at the engine bay that has an OEM B16 is impressive. I think if I can find a non black, mint, glass or sun roof SiR I may take the leap. I would sell mine to get it but it wouldn't need to be mugen'd but just clean and of course the right price.

·
Registered
859 Posts
we can get them here in the states but its a biotch

i get to set in one on the second, neil from midwestcrx.org is dropping off my motor and cf hood, then he is going to pick up his glass top rhd, it is soooooooooo sexy so ya i will be posting up pics of me sitting in it oh ya

·
Premium Member
2,047 Posts
shadowcrx said:
we can get them here in the states but its a biotch

i get to set in one on the second, neil from midwestcrx.org is dropping off my motor and cf hood, then he is going to pick up his glass top rhd, it is soooooooooo sexy so ya i will be posting up pics of me sitting in it oh ya
Didn't you say he was picking it up in Atlanta or something? If so, hook me up with this guy so I can check it out down here. I'll buy him lunch. ;)

·
Registered
859 Posts
ya hes gunna be in atlanta about noon or so then back here in illinois in the evening, his name is Neil on midwestcrx.org i am not sure his email or anything so , i have been contacting him by pms but go sign up lol then you can talk to him, tell him i sent you

·
Premium Member
2,047 Posts
Oh, so it's an SiR "conversion". Not the real thing huh? Oh well. It's a good looking car. But still, not the real deal.

·
Registered
859 Posts
ya but its still a freggin jdm rhd i don't care if its the REAL THING lol its got everything, if it walks like an sir, talks like an sir, its an sir lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts