Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I snapped a couple of pictures out the window the other morning of my two functional CRX's (white Si and silver SE) and my gf's SE. The pic was just moments before the sun hit the cars and melted the frost away. :) Enjoy!

·
Registered
711 Posts
Yeaa! i was lookin forward to seeing some stripped down SE :wink:

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SETI20 said:
Word is that stickershop has a fairly attractive girlfriend... so I kinda had my heart set on nudie pics on the hood of his cars.
Ha! You know what? I'm gonna go ask her. ;)

·
Premium Member
2,047 Posts
purplecrx said:
crxfisher said:
Sorry, no nudies on this site.
I expected better of you Fisher. I must say, I am extremely disappointed.
Sorry, it's a family site. Read the rules. I'm no SteveJones, but it should be clear. Any human nudity of any kind, and any links to it will be removed. We've been through this before. However, SE pr0n is fine. As long as we are talking about CRX Special Edition images with no human nudity. ;)

·
Registered
230 Posts
crxfisher said:
We've been through this before.
Indeed. With crybaby-suri :lol: All in good fun. Though it cost me my mod spot :roll: Oh well, the past is past, the future is now.

·
Premium Member
2,047 Posts
Devin said:
crxfisher said:
We've been through this before.
Indeed. With crybaby-suri :lol: All in good fun. Though it cost me my mod spot :roll: Oh well, the past is past, the future is now.
That's in the past. And you know that's not why you lost your spot. It was my decision. Drop it.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I was just being facetious with the use of that term in the title. ;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts