Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've almost been online for an entire year! Many of us know each other from years past on other sites, and many of us are newcomers. We have all come together, and true to the name of our forum, we have indeed formed a CRX Community. I know that many of us have assisted each other through both exciting projects and difficult hardships. Although I have met only a couple fellow members in person, there are many of you that I consider friends and would welcome to my home without a second thought. Even though we are geographically dispursed, I hope that some day I will be able to meet up with each and every one of you.

I wanted to take this opportunity to wish every single one of you and your families a very merry Christmas season and a safe and happy New Year.

-Jay

·
Registered
62 Posts
And a very MERRY CHRISTMAS to you too Jay! (None of this Happy Holidays crap!)I haven't been on here very much but the wealth of knowledge I take away from here is immense! Keep up the good work!

Have a Happy New Year!

progress aka James

·
Premium Member
2,047 Posts
Merry Christmas! This year just flew by! Thanks to everybody for making this such a successful community. Let's hope for many more years to come, with steady growth and the same feel of the community. Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Merry Christmas to all of the community and your families. .. . . may you and your crx have a great holiday and dont eat too much. . . .

Chris

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
Have a great CHRISTmas everyone!
Hope everyone shares the holiday spirit with those around you!
I cant wait until my kidlets get to open their presents....Its almost more fun for me to watch em! :lol:

·
Registered
293 Posts
merry christmas to all of you as well..

i figured i would tell everyone what gave myself for chirstmas.

well it was a drive in my crx. lol it was like 50 degrees today so i decided to dust off the rex and pump up the [crappy] bald steelies i have on it for storage and take it out for a drive. even though there is salt all over the roads i enjoyed my self emensly this afternoon. all the other problems in my life right now just seam to dissapear when your boostin 10 lbs in 3rd gear and the tires are breakin loose. i cant wait till the c1 goes in it.

oh and i hope everyone stays safe over the holidays.

scarponze

·
Registered
125 Posts
ollie said:
Have a great CHRISTmas everyone!
Hope everyone shares the holiday spirit with those around you!
I cant wait until my kidlets get to open their presents....Its almost more fun for me to watch em! :lol:
Yep.
I with you there Ollie. It really irks me when I see so many people use
X-mas instead of CHRISTmas. I really don't know if they realize it, but to those of us Christians, it really does take the CHRIST out of Christmas....so stop doin' it already!

OK, end rant.

Merry Christmas and happy new year everyone!

bryman<----off soapbox now

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
Actually bryman the "chi" symbol (X) means CHRIST.
Kinda like the "chi-ro" symbol XR.For some odd reason it wont let me hotlink so I just wrote it out.
I was educated to this fact by someone that knows scripture very well.
I know though some people use the "X" to cross out christ's name,but we all know that really cant do it anyway. :wink:
:sorry I'll stop the threadjack now:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts