Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After returning from a 1200 mile trip in my crx and getting into a brand new car I was wondering if anyone has ever replaced their worn down seats with something from another car? I was thinking of doing thins but wondered what has been tried and liked. I've seen the racing type seats but I'd rather have something with a little more cushon. Love to get some feedback. Thanks in advance.....................

Jason '91 crx hf
'81 dmc-12

·
Registered
257 Posts
I have EP3 seats in tweak now..oh my gawd they are sweet.

see if I can take some pics of them soon. I have already had quite a few compliments on them. ;)

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
on the mx3 seats or the recover :wink:

not to hijack, but i bought new covers for them, pulled the old ones out. used some 3M adhesive, strips of cloth as "band aids". I cut foam to fit the holes, used the strips as band aids to hold them in place. Let it dry and put the cover on. Not hard just time consuming. My driver side bolster had a good 6-8 inch chunk gone, it was down to the metal frame. So all of that is new.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Jonny_Black said:

see if I can take some pics of them soon. I have already had quite a few compliments on them. ;)
It's been two days where are the pics? I actually have the same seats but I have yet to look into getting them in my car. I waiting to get every thing else done before I put in new suede seats just to get grease on them when installing something new.

Did they require much fabrication?

·
Registered
257 Posts
joshman said:
Jonny_Black said:

It's been two days where are the pics? I actually have the same seats but I have yet to look into getting them in my car. I waiting to get every thing else done before I put in new suede seats just to get grease on them when installing something new.

Did they require much fabrication?
yeah sorry been really busy...see if I can get them up soon.

well composimo helped me put them in and it didn't take us long at all. lets see...about an hour I guess, but then again we have all the right tools..you know ..hehe ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.