Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well I dont know about y'all...but black friday is a day away and major sales will be happening. I know this site which tells us whats gonna be on sale and what not...so I thought that I would share it with the community =]

well here it is:

http://bfads.net

happy shopping and happy thanksgiving!!

and also post back what you will be buying too...interesting to see what people picked up on for a good price...doesnt have to be from this site exactly, but just off some sales that you benefited from.

·
Registered
734 Posts
MarkWilliamson said:
I'm sure an ultra small-scale shopping boycott on the biggest shopping day of the year will be REAL noticable, haha. It's kinda like me sitting at the Super Bowl and trying to prove a point by not clapping after a touchdown...with 60,000 other people clapping, it's totally impossible to tell that I'm not.

It kinda reminds me of the gas boycotts days from the last few years...a small number of people don't buy gas on a certain day, and therefore they all fill up the day after instead.

·
Registered
452 Posts
CONSUMERS, start....... your....... ENGINES !

like cows to the slaughter,lol

I WANNA HEAR YOU MOO!!!

i hate malls

that is all.

:tsk:

·
Registered
734 Posts
Buy Nothing Day, brought to you by Adbusters -- the anti-consumerism magazine available for purchase near the Starbucks counter at your local Barnes and Noble bookstore :)

·
Registered
952 Posts
rexman said:
CONSUMERS, start....... your....... ENGINES !

like cows to the slaughter,lol

I WANNA HEAR YOU MOO!!!

i hate malls

that is all.

:tsk:
This is whats going to be happening tomorrow...

That is all :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.