Honda CRX Forum banner

should i buy this or keep looking ????

2K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  cbp_crx 
#1 ·
#4 ·
well id like a stock crx but i cant find one for under 3000 that isent rusted or to many things done to it that wouldent leave much for me lol or the mods were not done very well :lol: i guess i kinda thought that maybe the frontend could have been fixed :cry:
but i guess you guys and my self wouldent even know without seeing it in person lol but it makes me think why its so much

#8 ·
i wouldn't take that car if it were free. it's a repaint, but they didn't even bother to paint the jams. it could have been all rusty before the repaint, and even if you bought it and fixed the front end, it might start rusting through again. not to mention the possible frame damage, and the fact that you'd probably spend enough just fixing the car to buy one in decent shape. too many unknowns. how much of pain would it be to buy one in texas and have it shipped?

#10 ·
Not worth more then 500-800$, with a swap. A wrecked CRX like that can't be fixed (bent frame). Plus it's a canadian CRX, probably has hiden rust all over it. Then, to top it off, it's been modded to hell and back on the outside so it's more then likely a beaten up CRX. Let her die...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.